Friday, May 11, 2012

Couldn't sleep even if I wanted to now.

Well, seems it is going to be a long night for me. It is storming outside, and I am terrified of bad weather. I know, how pathetic. I am going to 34 in week and I am terrified of the weather. Actually, as bad as it is outside, I should probably turn this brand new computer off, unplug it and maybe watch tv, but...That is boring, and plus I gave Keigan free reign of the remote, so she is watching an episode of 16 and Pregnant, on demand, which I have already seen. Probably not the best show for my 8 year old to be watching, but she loves that show, and maybe she will see how the girls struggle and not want to have kids until she is 30! Wishful thinking on my part, I am sure.
I have been pretty busy today, cleaning and doing the mommy and wife thing. It sure feels good to have a clean house, I just need to finish all the laundry and clean my bedroom. The bedroom as become the catch all while cleaning the rest of the house. I guess that is how it goes though. At least now I am able to clean one room at time. That use to not be the case. See, I am self diagnosed with adult ADD and I have to force myself to do some things, like clean one room at a time or else nothing ever really gets cleaned, and if it does, it's not in a timely manner. I would pick something up in one room and go to put it where it belongs and I would get side tracked and start cleaning in the second room, and so on.
I am also a little OCD about a lot of things. This is a subject that I could probably go on about for a while. Lets see....

1. I can not stand for my hands or feet to be dirty.
2. I wash my hair 2 times every time I was it. Sometimes 4 if 2 doesn't seem to be enough.
3. Odd numbers don't work for me. Hence washing my hair 4 times and not 3. If I am buying more that one of something at the grocery store, it is always in even numbers.
4. When I buy new socks, say a pack of 8, before I wear them I have to mark them. L1 R1, L2 R2. The letter being which foot it goes on, and the number being what pair it is. A left sock can not go on the right foot, or the other way around.
5. I count everything.
6. I smell everything that I eat or drink...even water.


That is just a few things. I have gotten better over the years, but these are things that I just can not stop doing. I guess I am pretty lucky though, because there are some people who have NO control and OCD controls their life.


Anyway, this seems to be a pretty random posting, but then again, most of everything I do is pretty random. My brain goes a million miles per hour from the time I get up, until I pass out. I can not ever seem to stick with one subject when I blog. Hmm, maybe that is my self diagnosis working again? Who knows. I sit and I read other blogs, all the time, and I wish I could write like some of these people, but that just isn't my cards apparently. None the less, I enjoy typing, and this is a way for me to just let stuff go. I have had to learn how to censor myself, sometimes anyway, as to not to piss people off, but then there are also times where I really do not give a shit. I do however wish there was a way that I could block some people from reading what I post, but then again, my haters would not have anything to talk about.

It is 11:22 at night, and I am hungry. We had spaghetti for dinner, which is not my favorite so I never eat very much of it. The bad thing is, I don't eat very much during the day either. My metabolism  suffers from this. I need to force myself to eat and get back into the gym. I really miss the gym. I always feel so good after a good workout. I am thinking that I want to try this Body by Vi stuff, and that Sensa stuff that is out now, but I don't know. We shall see.

Well, I guess since the dryer just buzzed, I will get off of here, fold some more clothes and maybe take the remote away from the kiddo......

No comments:

Post a Comment