Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer colds, and more....

So yesterday I woke up with a horrible cold. Runny nose, itchy eyes, sneezing, the whole nine yards. Well, I would almost rather have the flu than a cold, and I would damn sure rather puke than sneeze. I am not sure why, but that is a true story. I need to find some rhino rockets (nasal tampons) to stick up my nose to keep snot from just randomly running. Then on top of all that, I have the most horrible cramps, which I never had until I had kids. Wonder why that is?

Keigan is suppose to be getting an award today at school. I can't help but wonder what she is getting an award for. She was not on the honor roll, she did not have perfect attendance. I keep thinking it must be the motor mouth award? I dunno, but I will find out at 2:30. Final grades are in, so I wish they would just let the kids out of school already. I am ready to not have to get up and get them ready for school. Well, I guess it doesn't matter because it's a snowballs chance in hell that Bob is going hear the alarm to get up in the morning. lol. Oh well, it's ok because I actually enjoy getting up, and making his coffee and lunch and seeing him off in the mornings when he has to get up.

I had other random stuff to write about, but now my mind is blank, so....

10:36am

No comments:

Post a Comment