Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th....

Well, I thought I was going to get to sleep in, but...7:15 my phone is ringing. It was Scott calling to talk to the kids, as he does just about every morning. He forgot that they did not have school today due to the fact that we live in a hick town and they are out for FFA day. lol. Oh well. I did go back to sleep and slept until after 10! Yay me. I woke up and Bob cooked breakfast. Well, he started cooking and kept asking me how to do things until I just took over. Lol. Sometimes I think he does that on purpose, but I don't mind. He really cracks me up because he tries so hard sometimes to help me out with things, but of course, like any man, he does things "all wrong" according to the way we (the woman) do things. I absolutely love this man. I love the way he is standing right beside something and asks where is such and such. Just like a little while ago, he was going to "wash some socks" and had walked right past the basket of whites and asks me, "where are the socks?" and so I get up, go get the basket and I tell him to get out of the laundry room, and to go get the rest of his socks out of the bedroom. He tells me "there should not be many in there because I have been taking them off and putting them in the basket" and I just laughed, thinking, "really, because you did not even know where the basket was at." Then he was leaving to go clean my car and he was looking all over for his shoe, which was right at his feet where he had been sitting. LMAO. I am guilty of this kind of stuff too, but when it comes to me, I am usually looking for my phone or keys, and almost every time, they are in my hand. Countless times I have been looking for my phone for 30 minutes and been talking on the damn thing. lol.

Anyway, the kids are going to their dads house today, for the weekend. Dawson has a make up game tonight at 8 because they canceled all the games yesterday due to the "BIG STORM" that lasted all of 15 minutes. They also reset the date for Keigans closing ceremonies to Monday. She was NOT happy about that at all. So today is the make up game for Dawson, and there is a 40% chance of rain this evening, and then his last game is tomorrow. YAY! I am SOOOO EXCITED about this. I know that sounds horrible, but I don't think I need to go into the facts as to WHY I am so excited about it.


I still have not heard anything about tournament team that Keigan tried out for. Oh well. If she did not make it I will just have to find other ways to keep her working on her skills.


Well, I guess that is about all for the moment. I am going to get back to washing clothes and all that stuff, and Bob is off at the car wash cleaning my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment