Wednesday, July 27, 2011

????

Well, it has been a couple of days since we have gone to the gym, and I am ready to get back in there. We will be going tonight when Bob gets home from work. I don't know that I have lost any weight, but I sure feel good after I work out. Tonight we will do some cardio, and resistance training.

Went to Schlitterbahn on Monday, and I don't think I want to go back. Last summer when we had season passes and went almost every weekend, my legs would itch like I had been ate up with ants. Well, same thing this time. It only happens when I go there, so I am thinking it is something they put in the water or something. I don't know, but it lasts for 3 or 4 days, and I can not stand it. I scratch my legs until I almost start bleeding.

Other than that, there is nothing really new going on. Just living, and being bored. Story of my life, I know. School is about to start, and so I think I will try to find some kind of part time job or something. I have been thinking about going back to school for medical billing and coding, that way I can work from home, but we shall see. I really wish I had it in me to go finish all my classes and get into nursing school, but I just don't think I can do it.

Oh yeah, Keigan's birthday is not this weekend, but the next weekend, and instead of the big 300+ dollar party she usually has, I think this year she will get to pick 3 people and take them somewhere and have fun. We will probably also go out to eat somewhere and people are more than welcome to come, but they have to pay for themselves. If we do that, then this is where we will have cake, and presents for those that want to bring presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment