Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Absolutely Appauled!

Count 1- Murder in the first degree murder.......NOT GUILTY
Count 2- Aggravated child abuse......................NOT GUILTY
Count 3- Aggravated manslaughter of a child.....NOT GUILTY
Count 4- Providing false information to police....GUILTY
Count 5-Providing false information  to police....GUILTY
Count 6-Providing false information  to police....GUILTY
Count 7-Providing false information to police.....GUILTY

This is the verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial. The state of Florida, did a huge disservice in the justice of this 2 year old baby! That bitch knows damn good and well what happen to her child, and she isn't speaking. That alone makes her guilty, in my eyes.
I watched a good bit of the trial on TV, and as I watched the prosecutors, I knew they were doing a piss poor job, but I also figured the jury (seven of whom are parents) would find her GUILTY. There is evidence that a MURDER was committed, and it all points at Casey Anthony, yet, it was not enough? Really? The dead, decaying body was in the trunk of her car before being dumped. She was driving her car around, going out partying and getting tattooed while suppose to be looking for her "missing" child.

I am actually sick at my stomach and could go on, but I think I will take a nap now, and pray that someone does to that bitch just as was done to her baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment