Monday, April 30, 2012

Crazy little thing called LIFE

Ugh. Where do I even begin? This past week and weekend were CRAZY.
Bob was in the hospital for  3 days with gallbladder issues. They ended up doing a procedure where they put a camera down his throat and went down and checked everything out. Made a cut in the common bile duct so that no stones could escape and go into the pancreas. They wanted to go in the next day and take the gallbladder out, but Bob did not want to be put to sleep two days in a row, and I can't say that I blame him. I wouldn't want it either. So, now I am waiting for him to wake up so we can go to the doctor's office and get some paperwork for him to go have some blood work done and then set up a date for surgery.
Bob's being in hospital resulted in much family drama and I am yet again, a piece of shit, fat ugly whore who is only with him for his money etc. I will not get into it on here other than what I have just said. Just know that
#1. He doesn't have "money" so to speak. We live pay check to pay check just like most Americans.

I am Bob's wife, and we tell each other everything. Sometimes I don't even have to tell him when something is bothering me, he already knows, and in cases like that, he knows what the problem is that is bothering me. I will not try to explain or defend myself, as there is no need. The people in my life that matter already know the truth. However, I would be lying if I said I did not want to write a full, blown out "vent" post, but I will not go there. I can not dwell on others self pity, hate and jealousy. I have better things to do.

Now, on to better things....Both kids had ball games Friday night and they both did awesome! Keigan's team played awesome. The best they have played all year, and everybody was so excited. It was a very close game, but we didn't win. It is okay though. All of the girls seem to be good sports and they are all learning and having fun. I think it helps that they have a coach that is not hard on them and only wants them to have fun and learn the game.

Dawson's team played awesome too! Probably the best they have done all year as well, but they are first place in their league. Dawson was 4th at bat, and got a triple on the first pitch. (now that I think about it,I think Keigan was 4th at bat and she got a triple as well) I think it was his next at bat that he struck out, which was bogus call by the ump, but it doesn't matter. That is when the attitude kicked in. This child has horrible sportsmanship when comes to himself. Ugh, I just want to jerk him off the field at times like this.

I ended up having to leave and Keigan to her game so I did not get to finish watching, but I know they were able to win, and not let the other team get more than 1 run.

Anyway, I just noticed that it is almost 10 so I guess I am going to wake the hubs up and get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment