Monday, November 21, 2011

Is it really Thanksgiving already?

Yeah so it has been a while since I have posted. I guess I just have not really had anything to say, or maybe I have just been too busy playing those stupid games on Facebook, to even worry or care about posting? Who knows?
So not, Thanksgiving is only a few day away. This is of no importance to me what so ever. Is that mean? I do not like the traditional feast, so I opt for Jack in the Box. I have never liked it. Well, I do like my Aunt Rosana's ham, but that is about it.
Then, after Thanksgiving....my very least favorite holiday....Christmas. I have not been a fan of Christmas for probably the last 13 years or so. I am not really sure why, but it just got worse when I had children of my own. That sounds so silly, but I ALWAYS had a great Christmas when I was a kid. It was my moms FAVORITE time of the year, and she shopped ALL YEAR. I guess that is why I always such a great Christmas. She was not waiting until this time of year to be out getting gifts, and spending so much money at once. I am positive this is the reason. I have said many times, I am going to start doing that, but....I never do. I will make a vow to myself to start doing it this year. We shall see how it goes. HAHA.
I am a little more excited that normal about December getting here, but that is because we are moving. The bad part, well, not that it is bad, but still, I do not want to live in Baytown. I do not want my kids in Baytown schools, but that is probably where we are moving to. Either way, I am beyond excited about getting out on our own. Things are not really bad where we are right now, but that could change any moment, and it is just time.
Umm, whatelse?....................I am thinking about going back to school. I have a few things in mind, but we shall see how it works out. We are also planning to take the kids on a cruise in September. I am pretty excited about that, even though it is a year away.

Well, I am pretty sleepy. Haven't been sleeping well at all. Keep thinking about things that we need when we move, moving, new schools, etc. Not to mention, our mattress SUCKS and we need a new one.



Short, random, and I am going to bed. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment