Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9-28-2011

Well, I started back to the gym today. Of course the first person I see when I walk in was Contessa, my trainer that I had. I have not been to the gym in probably 2 months so of course she asked me where I had been. I simply told her the truth...EVERY WHERE BUT HERE. I mean what else was I going to tell her? Bob said I should have told her something about having back issues, but I didn't. Oh well, I am just happy to be going back, and I am hoping to keep with it this time.

****
Things have been good here. Nothing really to bitch about. Some of you may notice that I have deleted a few blogs, and the reason I did was because I got to thinking last night that some of them have been down right hateful towards some of the people in my life. Those that have been there for me through it all. Let me just say that I know it does get stressful living with people, and having people live with you, I know this first hand, but I am so thankful that we have had a place to live for the last 2 and a half years. Things really have been good here for a while. I don't need any FaceBook messages telling me what I need to do, or anything else. I am 33 years old and I know what I need to do. Yes, there are some things that still bother me, but I will work through them. I look at it this way....December is right around the corner, and we will be moving in December. It is time. Time to get back out of the nest and move on. I can not wait!

****
Tomorrow is the big day. Going to Ft. Worth with Ra-Ra, Mrs. P. and Patti. I love road trips...when you have good company, and I must say, I will be in great company. This should be really fun. We are going to a convention and with these ladies, I am sure there is going to some shopping and other stuff involved. Super excited.

****
Well, I guess that is all for now. I need to get busy washing clothes and cleaning the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment